Canada Visa Services
Canada Immigration Services
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Family Sponsorship
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Business Immigration
- Canadian Experience Class
Every year, around 35 million people visit Canada. From the picturesque Rocky Mountains in the West to the beautiful landscape of the East Coast, Canada is an amazing country to explore. If you are planning to visit Canada, whether it be for tourism or perhaps to visit family, we can assist you in applying for a Visitor’s Visa.
Although not all nationalities require a Visitor Visa, it is important to determine if you are exempt or not before you proceed to Canada.
There are three types (3) of Temporary Resident Visas:
- Single Entry Visa – this allows the foreign national only one entry into Canada;
- Multiple Entry Visa – this allows the foreign national unlimited entry into Canada pending the validity of the Visa; and
- Transit Visa – this allows entry to Canada for foreign nationals who are traveling and who’s flight or bus enter Canada for less that forty-eight (48) hours, but who’s country of origin is one that requires a visa.
- Have a valid travel document, such as a passport.
- Be in good health.
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family that will take you back to your country of origin.
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
- Have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
You may also need:
- A Temporary Resident Visa, depending on your citizenship (see Visas and exemptions with CIC website for details)
- A medical examination; and
- A letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
- Application for a Temporary Resident Visa made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257)
- Family Information from (IMM 5645).
- Add any required supplementary forms.
- Two passport size photographs for each applicant. Write the name and birth date of the individual on the back.
- Processing Fee: Ensure that you have paid the correct non-refundable fee.
- Valid passport from each person requiring a visa. The validity of a visa cannot go beyond the validity of the passport. Include all cancelled or expired passports, if applicable.
- Use of Representative form (IMM 5476)
- Proof of personal funds.
- Letter of invitation and/or statutory declaration (affidavit) of support.
- Proof of immigration status of inviter.
- Financial documentation of the inviter.
- Detailed itinerary including proof of air ticket and hotel booking
- extend their stay,
- change the conditions of their stay, or
- correct problems with their status.
It is important to apply for the renewal before the expiry of your current status.
Many foreigners in Canada face long delays trying to extend their visas because their passports are about to expire. No new visas will be extended past the expiry date of a passport.